quarta-feira, abril 24, 2013

[wow]


             
Hank: How the fuck did we get here?
Karen: I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure it’s your fault.
Hank: Undoubtedly, I am currently accepting blame for everything: volcanoes, earthquakes, oil spills, steroids, rap music… it’s all my fault.
Karen: You tricked me, you know? You tricked me, I would hear the doorbell ring and I would be running towards it. I’d be thinking, “I don’t even like this guy, this is just some stupid fling.” Then I would open the door and all of those thoughts would disappear, because I’d see your smile and I was a goner. I trusted that smile.
Hank: He was a good guy, that smile. I don’t see him around much anymore. I miss him.
Karen: Strange, it changed so fast. Once you were my future, then you were my misery…
Hank: Nice…
Karen: Now you’re almost my past
Hank: Almost…
          
Californication, aka, I just love soap operas
      

Sem comentários: