quarta-feira, abril 04, 2007

Lessons learned today


A ONU (esp. o ECOSOC) e muito importante porque e gracas a ONU que os alimentos tem um prazo de validade.

E a pergunta: de que pais vem os Capacetes Azuis?
(esta e dificil, ha???)
Quase respondi "da Estrumfolandia", mas a guia nao me deu tempo. Bolas!

***

UN (esp. ECOSOC) is very important in our lives. As an example, it's only due to the UN that all food has an expiry date.

Question: from which countries do the Blue Helmets come from?
(tough one, hu???)
I almost felt like saying "from Smurfland", but the guide didn't give me the time. Dammit!

1 comentário:

* Mindfully Wondering disse...

LOLOL, Smurfs! Had not thought abt that before. Next time I work with the military I'll make sure they know Hahahahaha. HAVE FUN!! E brigada pela supresa!